Vacancy Program Manager
Vacancy Program ManagerMetaMeta is a social enterprise that works in the fields of water, agriculture and environment, providing: research, capacity development, innovation support and consultancy services. MetaMeta also offers specialised communication products geared towards the international resource management and development sectors; bridging the gap between knowledge suppliers and practitioners.
MetaMeta’s aim is to contribute to major themes of sustainability, resilience, poverty reduction and governance by catalyzing new activities in priority areas it identifies, including: Water Management, Roads for Water, Floodbased Livelihoods, Regenerative Agriculture, Landscape Rehabilitation, Groundwater Management, Urban Resilience and Smart Centers.
Key to all activities of MetaMeta is a deep understanding of the issues; independent and acceptable positioning; and the skills and agency to make processes move.
no distinction between policy and praxis
Position:Programme Manager, 40 hours/week
- Communication strategy and campaign management: Strategizing and implementing the dissemination of outcomes of projects, in the domains of Water, Agriculture, Natural Resource Management, and Media
- Content Creation: video, publications, online content.
- Project management: Leading / assisting in the management of communication projects
- Project Acquisition: Writing proposals in response to calls
- Proficiency in English
- Proficiency in Dutch, not necessary but will be an advantage
- Good writing skills: proficiency in summarizing technical, scientific literature into formats meant for general audience/policymakers
- At least one of the following skills:
- filming, video editing,
- publication/graphic design,
- web design/ website management
- Experience working in the field of Development Communication or Research Communication
- Experience designing and managing Communication strategies and campaigns
- Experience working in developing countries will be an advantage
- Project management experience will be an advantage
- A minimum of Masters Degree in Communications, International Development, or Natural Resource Management